Wow, now it officially feels like fall outside, it's about time! I have a myspace page and am enjoying that so I thought I would try another spot for blogging. We have been busy switching gears to Noah going back to school in the mornings, myself going to class one night a week and I just got a part time job as a receptionist two nights a week at Shawnee Christian Nursing Center in Herrin. I love it! I don't have a lot of interaction with the residents as I am only there from 4-6 pm Tuesday and Thursdays but I am enjoying it. Another piece of news is that I made my second sale for Coastal Vacations and now am offically a qualified level one director! For those of you who have not heard of Coastal Vacations or seen our website yet you can take a look at http://www.coastalvacationdreams.com/ and you will get all of the details. :) I will be adding more pictures soon...until then you can view TONS of pics at www.myspace.com/chelseaj03 Blessings every one!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Now it feels like fall
Wow, now it officially feels like fall outside, it's about time! I have a myspace page and am enjoying that so I thought I would try another spot for blogging. We have been busy switching gears to Noah going back to school in the mornings, myself going to class one night a week and I just got a part time job as a receptionist two nights a week at Shawnee Christian Nursing Center in Herrin. I love it! I don't have a lot of interaction with the residents as I am only there from 4-6 pm Tuesday and Thursdays but I am enjoying it. Another piece of news is that I made my second sale for Coastal Vacations and now am offically a qualified level one director! For those of you who have not heard of Coastal Vacations or seen our website yet you can take a look at http://www.coastalvacationdreams.com/ and you will get all of the details. :) I will be adding more pictures soon...until then you can view TONS of pics at www.myspace.com/chelseaj03 Blessings every one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey girl,
So glad you got a blog and found mine. Thanks for the comments. My mom said she saw you and you were so excited. Great to hear and talk to you. I can't believe how big the boys are getting. They are so cute! Well have a great weekend and we'll keep in touch.
Love you guys
Post a Comment