Lilypie 
5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 
1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Changes



It's been a while since I have posted anything because I have been so busy! We have had some changes around here in the last month. Wayne has gotten a job at UPS which he works from 4 AM to 9AM and he is loving it. Also, I just started working at Kay Jewlers in the Carbondale mall as their office lady....although after christmas they want to give me a small goal to work towards selling:) I actually had a split sale on a 3 stone princess cut diamond pendant on Friday, which was really neat, especially since I have not even been trained to sell yet! Wayne is staying home with Noah and Jesse and doing a wonderful job, especially since we are still in a transition phase. On Halloween we went to Community of Faith Church and had a great time at the "How the West was Fun " where we dressed the boys in cowboy outfits and they were able to play games, ride horses and do many other fun thing. Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks as well as the "How the West was Fun" night, enjoy:)

1 comment:

The Dunnings said...

Hey guys,

Pictures of the boys enjoying the west are too cute. I'll have to show them to my dad he'll love them. We will find out if it is a boy or girl on November 27th, I'll post asap.
Great to hear from you and talk to you all soon!!!!!!!!