Lilypie 
5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 
1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 8, 2008

Gabriel Carter Jarvis is Here!!!...

Ok so I know Im REALLY late on this one! I hate it that it has taken me 6 weeks to put up this post that Gabe has joined us, but with 3 kids now it is extremely difficult to find the time to do anything online! Gabriel was born on July 25 2008 at 12:15 PM after only 5 hours of labor and 90 SECONDS to push him out! Yeah I couldnt believe it either lol! I was 5 cm when we arrived at 5 AM on the 25th so it was pretty quick:) He weighed 8 pounds 3.7 ounces and was 20.5 inches long! He is the biggest of all of the boys at birth. Here are some pictures from his birth and later that night at the hospital:)











No comments: