Lilypie 
5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 
1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Catching Up

It has been a LONG time since I have posted anything so I have some catching up to do! This pregnancy has been extremely rough but thankfully is much better now! At 10 weeks into the pregnancy I ended up in the hospital with dehydration and a inner ear infection for 6 days and had been to the emergency room 3 seperate times for dehydration. I was on 3 different types of medication for the vomiting and dizziness due to the inner ear problem but for the past 4 weeks I havent needed any medication Praise God! My parents took Noah and Jesse on March 1st to Devils Kitchen to see if the waterfall there was still frozen and they had a great time!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.